آموزش زبان انگلیسی دوره دبیرستان
**** دبیر را با خود به خانه ببریم ****
K)Match the questions in column A with the sentences in column B : (3)
L) Choose the correct answer . (1)
1) Which word doesn't have the sound au / ?
a-found b- mouse c- though d- ground
2) Which word has the sound / ∂u / ?
a- town b- glow c- how d- down
M) Read the following sentences and choose the best choice : (3)
3) Now we know what people who lived before 1959 didn't know about the moon. We know what's on both sides of the moon .
It means that in the past ………….. .
a- people knew what's on the other side of the moon .
b- people knew everything about both sides of the moon .
c- people has no knowledge about the other side of the moon .
d- people knew nothing about 1959 ..
2) When working on a difficult problem , Newton did not like to see any body .
a- Newton never liked to see anybody .
b- Newton sometimes liked to be alone .
c- Newton never liked to be alone .
d- Newton didn't like anybody at all.
3. When the man ran out of bananas, Washoe kept on doing puzzles.
a) Washoe couldn't do the puzzles without rewards.
b) The man ran out of the room to get some more bananas.
c) Washoe just liked to do puzzles and did not do them for rewards.
d) When the bananas finished, Washoe stopped doing puzzles.
N) Read the following passage and answer the questions : ( 4 )
I learned to cook when I was at school. We had lessons three times a week. Sometimes we made a mistake and burned the food, but usually we cooked it nicely and then ate it. I passed a cooking examination last year.
But I learned more about cooking at home, from my mother, than at school, from my teacher, because I often helped my mother in the kitchen, and sometimes I cooked alone.
I can make chocolate cake. I can make jam, too. In summer and autumn, when fruit is cheap, we buy a lot of it. I boil it with sugar. Then I put it in pots and put the pots in a cold place. In winter and spring, when there is not much fruit and it is expensive, our jam is very useful.
1. I make jam out of fruit and chocolate. ( true - false )
2. We often burned the food and ate it . ( true - false )
3. Did we eat the food when it was burnt ? …………………………………………. .
4. Why do I make jam in summer and autumn? ……………………………………………… .
5. I was taught to cook by ...........
a) only my mother b) only my teacher
c) both of them d) my parents
6. I boil fruit with ...........a) water b) sugar c) chocolate d) butter
Find this and other readings exercises in English Exercises .org Sumo Wrestling: Reading and Listening Comprehension, by Judit Jékel
Find this and other sports exercises in English Exercises .org ´And Europe´s Worst Linguists Are…´ (Author-Bouabdellah), by Bouabdellah
Find this and other readings exercises in English Exercises .org
|[ طراحی : میهن اسکین ] [ Weblog Themes By : MihanSkin]|